If we had sold every bunch @ $3.00 per bunch we should have collected $900 in total.
When the last bunch was sold we had collected $989.04. This even after we started later than we had hoped to start, and had sold the last bunch just two days later!
Many thanks to those who gave extra, and for those who checked in the next day to say the daffodils were just beautiful! Thanks also to the volunteers for doing a fine job selling them. ( I am deleting their names, not because they have requested anonymity, but just because I would not want them to be on the phone all day long being asked for help from all the other wonderful projects around town!)