Doors open October 19, 2005 6:00-9:00 pm. October 20, 2005 Day Program 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
If you are interested in learning more about the resurgence of a vibrant coal industry in the northeast, this conference is a ?must attend? event.
– Meet the representatives of the companies developing the coal deposits.
– Learn the reasons behind the increased interest in the area?s abundant coal reserves.
– Ask industry and government experts about the coal industry.
– Understand more about responsible coal development.
– Find out how you might benefit either directly or indirectly from the increased coal mining activities, including:
– Potential employment opportunities ? Potential opportunities for business growth and development.
The Forum provides an opportunity for industry and government representatives to share information on:
-coal mining industry and reclamation requirements. ? economic development. ? industry opportunities.
Who Should Attend?:
– All members of the public interested in learning more about the coal mining industry,
– persons interested in pursing coal industry career opportunities,
– suppliers and mine operators,
– local government representatives,
– teachers and students.
Coal Display Show
Coal mine companies, suppliers and contractors to the coal industry together with members of the general public who are interested in participating in our Coal Display Show.
For more information please contact:
Monica Perry, Ministry of Energy, Mines and Petroleum Resources
Tel: (250) 952-0510 Email: Monica.Perry@gov.bc.ca
For more information about the conference please contact:
The Tumbler Ridge Chamber of Commerce
Brenda Banham, President Email: email@example.com Tel: 250-242-3266
WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE MISPRINT OF BRENDA BANHAM’S PHONE NUMBER, AND HAVE CORRECTED THIS INFORMATION.
Northeast British Columbia Community Coal Forum Registration Form
October 19th & 20th, 2005
Admission: No charge for
Opening Ceremonies October 19th
All Day Conference October 20th
Coffee Breaks, & Luncheon
oOctober 19, 2005 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Coal Display Show
Refreshments & Snacks
oDay Conference October 20, 2005
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
oLuncheon October 20th
Guest Speaker TBA
Deadline Date for registration:
October 3rd at 4:00 pm
Entry forms may be dropped off at the
Tumbler Ridge Visitor and Information Booth on the corner of Southgate and Front Street
or faxed to: 250-242-3256
1ST ANNUAL COAL FORUM & BUSINESS TRADE FAIR
Cost is $25 per booth for one 8?table and two chairs. The event will be held in the Curling Rink in the Tumbler Ridge Community Centre, Lower Level.
Space is limited and will be allocated on a first come-first serve basis.
Please advise when booking if power is required.
Please submit your application and your cheque to: The Tumbler Ridge Chamber of Commerce Box 1780, Tumbler Ridge, BC V0C 2W0 WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE MISPRINT OF THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE ADDRESS, AND HAVE CORRECTED THIS INFORMATION.
Proudly Hosted by the Tumbler Ridge Chamber of Commerce in partnership with The District of Tumbler Ridge – NEMI (Northern Energy & Minining), Western Canadian Coal – Northern Lights College Ministry of Energy, Mines and Petroleum Resources