The Ministry of Health and Social Welfare has identified 425 new Covid-19 infection cases in the last 24 hours, bringing the total number of pollution cases to 1,169,482. 7,317 new tests have been performed, bringing the total number to 11,677,166 since the outbreak began. The positive rate increases to 5.80%.
As for the number of people declared to have recovered, this Friday it was 1,151,196 with 167 new reliefs, indicating the same evidence, that the relief rate has reached 98.4%.
The ministry said no casualties were reported in the last 24 hours. The death toll from the new corona virus is 16,078 and the mortality rate is 1.4%.
The ministry said their number had reached 2,208 (+258), including 21 serious cases with active cases still under treatment or medical follow-up. He further pointed out that the stay rate in Kovid intensive care beds has increased to 0.4%.
The number of users of vaccine surgery was 24,835,453 (+1,001) for the first dose, 23,316,903 (+1,099) for the second dose and 6,442,865 (+4,909) for the third dose.
Here is a detailed geographical distribution of new cases by region and province:
- 184 cases in Casablanca-Set: 169 in Casablanca, 2 in Mohamadia, 3 in Perrecht, 6 in Nowsour, 1 in Medina, 1 in Benzlimen and 2 in El Jadita.
- 128 cases in Rabat-Salé-Kénitra: 87 in Rabat, 25 in Skrat-Temara, 2 in Kenitra, 13 in Sale and 1 in Chemist.
- 56 cases in Marrakesh-Safi: 49 in Marrakesh, 5 in Ramna and 2 in Yusufia.
- 18 cases in Tangier-Tétouan-Al Hoceima: 7 in Tangier-Assilah, 1 in Tetouan and 10 in Al Hoceïma.
- 15 cases in Fez-Meknes: 5 in Fez, 5 in Meknes, 1 in Taouanate and 4 in Taza.
- 10 cases in Souss-Massa: 7 in Agadir Ida-Ou-Tanane, 2 in Taroudant and 1 in Chtouka Aït Baha.
- 6 cases in L’Oriental: 2 in Nadur, 1 in Oujda-Angad, 1 in Bergen and 2 in Guercif.
- 4 cases in Beni Mellal-Kenifra: 3 in Beni Mellal and 1 in Gauripka.
- 2 cases in Guelmim-Oued noun: in Guelmim.
- 1 case in Draa-Tafilalet: in Tinghir.
- 1 case in Dakhla-Oued Eddahab: In Oued Eddahab.
“Coffee trailblazer. Social media fanatic. Tv enthusiast. Friendly entrepreneur. Amateur zombie nerd.”
Muslim female teachers allowed to wear hijab in schools
The flow of sub-Saharan exiles into Niger is in full swing
In “Parisien”, journalists denounce the pension reform as “discriminatory” in their pages – liberation